What do you use my personal data for?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The updating of your details and records on our systems
- Managing various aspects of the product or service you have purchased from us
- To test and improve the performance of our products and services as well as our own business processes
- To ensure that we are following legal guidelines and best practice under any relevant changes to the rules by regulatory bodies (including governmental) and to ensure that we comply with those regulations and requirements.
- For the management, auditing and accounting of our own business operations
- To monitor our communications with you
- For business analysis and developing business statistics
- For the targeting of our direct marketing communications that will help us to offer to you the most relevant products and services. With your permission (see ‘Understanding your marketing preferences’ below) we will send marketing to you by SMS, email, phone, post, social media and digital channels (for example Google & Facebook)
- To provide products and services which are targeted at you and your interests personally. This may include the tailoring of our product and service offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions we present to you through our various digital channels
- To help us in the development and refining of new offerings and to improve the offerings which we currently have.