How do I reset my password?
If you are having trouble accessing your account you may need to reset your password.
- You can reset your password from the Login page by selecting the " Forgot Your Password?" option.
- This will display to the bottom right of the login options on a laptop or PC.
- Or below the login option on handheld or mobile devices.
- You will then be required to enter the email address associated with your account.
- You should then be redirected to the login page with confirmation that an email has been sent if it is linked to a registered account. At this point you should check your email inbox for an email from The Knitting Network containing your password reset confirmation. Please allow up to 15 minutes for this email to arrive and do check your junk folders in case the email has been directed there.
- Select the link in the email and you will be directed to our website to enter your new password details. Please enter and confirm your new password and then select "Submit".
- You will receive on screen confirmation that your password has been updated and you will now be able to login.
If you do not receive an email from us it is most likely that you do not have an account registered under the email address provided. Try creating a new account here or contact our friendly Customer Care team for more help.